Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Old Lego Castle and Knights

Here are some photos of some old (dare I say vintage) knights and their castle. I remember these as a child. I never had this set, but I remember wishing I did. I think my desire to wargame with Lego, is probably to fill my childhood desire of owning more Lego, and being able to build a Lego army with it. Shhh…don’t tell anyone.


Enjoy these pictures.



Old Lego Knights
Photo by Jaeger

Old Lego Castle Soldiers
Photo by Jaeger

Old Yellow Castle
Photo by Jaeger

These images are from the Lego set of 375/6075 - "Yellow Castle", which was first released in Europe in 1978, and was the first LEGO castle. It was realeased in 1981 in the USA.


This set included four knights and 4 soldiers (one for each of the knights). Each knight had their own coat of arms. There was also six soldiers who guarded the yellow castle.



No comments: